Jeff Flake is a former United States Senator from Arizona who served from 2013-2019. There, he served on both the Senate Foreign Relations and Judiciary Committees. A Republican, Flake previously served in the United States House of Representatives from 2001 to 2013.
Loretta Lynch is an American lawyer who served as the 83rd Attorney General of the United States from 2015 to 2017. She is the second African-American, the second woman, and the first African-American woman to be confirmed to the position. She was appointed by President Barack Obama to succeed Eric Holder and previously served as the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York under both President Bill Clinton (1999-2001) and Barack Obama (2010-2015).
- Time: Doors open at 6:30PM. Event begins at 7:30PM.
- Location: Archie M. Griffin Grand Ballroom in the Ohio Union
- Event Format: Moderated discussion.
- Ticket Policy: Tickets and valid BuckID are required for entry. Please keep in mind that tickets are on first come, first serve basis. 2 per BuckID.
- Transportation: Most students walk to the venue. ADA parking is available. As always, ride sharing services are an option.
- For e-Ticketing questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For press inquiries, please contact email@example.com.